Sunday 25 December 2022

2022's Notes: My English Skill Improvement in 2022

 



2022's Notes: My English Skill Improvement in 2022.

Maybe a few years before, I would find it difficult to write in English like this. My mind is freezing when I try to write, speak, and listen in English. So started from mid-2022 I decided to join English course to solve this problem. The willingness to take a course was appeared since I graduated from university in 2018 but I didn't have enough money to buy English Course in that time. So when I had it enough in mid-2022, I grabbed some English Courses, there are Fluency Academy @fluencytvenglish and Cetta English @cettaenglish

Fluency Academy is Brazil-based platform which has great English materials and teachers. I am so lucky can join and to be a part of Fluency Academy Family. To improve my active speaking skill, I tried to find another course and I found Cetta English, a Zoom Meeting English Speaking Course, and I think it's very suitable with my need which need to improve an active speaking skills.

I feel the progress after almost 6 months joined the courses, and another challenge is coming. After I learned English for daily need and conversation, I have no clue how to face a English Test like IELTS that I need for future purposes like scholarships and master's degree admissions. So I joined IELTS Academy in Schoters @schoters to take IELTS Preparation.

I think learning English is an investment for myself and I enjoy the process of learning. I hope I can continue the progress and get fluency in English :)

December 25, 2022

Sincerely,
An English Student

No comments:

Post a Comment