Sunday 13 August 2023

Own Your Future Challenge 2023

 

From August 1-7, 2023, I attended Own Your Future Challenge from Dean Graziosi and Tonny Robbins. This six days event discussed about Self-Education and Knowledge Industry and how we make and reflect our story, teach it, and use tools or action plans as blueprint and framework to monetize it. 

I learned about 1 Million Rules from Rachel Miller. The content that we make, it should be worth "1 Million Viewers, 1 Million Dollar Revenue, and 1 Million Minutes of Duration". From Trent Shelton I learned that we should avoid Vision Validation from others and take our own power of perspectives. Dean Graziosi reminds me to 3 important steps: Change, Courage, and Confidence. 


 

The pdf above is some materials from Own Your Future Challenge. I hope we could learn something from it. Knowledge and Self-education Industry is huge and promising. I will try to deep dive more to it. 

 

 

Thanks to Dean and Tony for the event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment